PureDark is no longer. As I wish to move operations to my own servers. So I will leave this site up till May 1st. My games are still available and still being developed, just under a different name.
visit http://sneakypanda.co.nr for the new site.
Reason for the change
Well it was a number of reasons. 1. I wanted to change the name as I thought PureDark was a bit generic. 2. I wanted to move operations to servers I own and operate. and 3. Webs can get on my nerves sometimes, I hate it when certain things don't work and there is nothing I can do for it. So the easiest solution takes care of all in one.
Start a new site on my servers.
ArC - Released Jan 3/2012
Ghost Ball 2.5D - TBA
SkyBlocks - To be Released Feb 1/2012
-Ninja (Pure Dark Dev)
-10/25/2011 - Well, Its been almost a year since I've updated the site and in that time ALOT has happened. The 6th Power if you couldn't tell, has been scrapped just because it was not a very well planned game. I've learned much more about that engine and I could easily make the game now, but its just not a very good game idea, If someone else wants the project, I'll give it to them but for now, just consider it added to my "not finishing" bin. In fact, Everything on this site I can only consider learning projects (well not the small games cause MMF2 is fairly simple). I am now part of Novasoft Studios ( www.novasoftstudios.com ) however I have decided to still use this site for my personal games and since I've got a personal game I plan on finishing I will be revamping the site to show it, All of my previous work will still be available however so no worries there. Just, some will be buried more than others. Either way, Have a nice day =D.
-11/3/2010 - Announced the Latest game: The 6th Power, Check it out.
-10/6/2010 - The site may be a bit of a shambles the next week or so, I'm completely overhauling the Downloads/Games section to make way for bigger projects that I'm currently working on. Also seeing as I AM working on bigger projects now. I will once a week build and post a small one. Hopefully this will cause people to retain intrest in the site, and become regular visitors. The cherry on the top is that I'm no longer going to require people to be a member of the site to download games.
-9/10/2010 - Well after having the site in the dark for 2 months I figured it was time to update the site again... so I am. I Have been working on a new game the past two months, however it IS a serious game, so it will take more time than just a couple of weeks. It however may be the first game that isn't free. As its costing me money to produce. I'm not going to give a time-frame yet, All I'll say is that it will be FPS.
- 7/4/2010 - Happy fourth of july everyone, (yes, even with 30-some members I update this reqularly, good practice for the day I get more....If theat ever comes) anyway, so As it stands the Buggy game well still needs work obviously. But it IS under development again. but expect some more small games in the meantime. again Happy fourth and see ya.
- 6/21/2010 - Well having been a month since I updated the news on here, I thought it was time for an update. First off, Yes the Buggy Racing game is still in development. Secondly, Yes, Its being delayed due to technical difficulties and a recent virus infection of the computer it was being developed on. But DO expect a one track Demo By the end of July.
- 5/20/2010 - Fixed the link to Ghost Ball Original, also im announcing a new racing game. Dune Racing (working title). Also I'm fixing ALL the .zip files. Sorry for the inconvenience.If you have one of the old zips, Download 7zip from here. Its what was used to create the archive.
- 5/18/2010 - Ghost Ball 2 Demo OUT and Available for download. (50mb) Its a VERY unfinished state in the game. but all the levels ARE playable. Theres alot on my "To Do" list but I really just wanted a playable demo of the game up. So there it is. Also as an added bonus, I placed a new section into the downloads area. "Small Games" are going to be games that are small to download and very simple in gameplay. kind of like tetris. (no I'm not offering tetris) so check it out.
- 5/7/2010 - Ghost Ball 2 Demo coming soon (Felt it needed an update) the demo will feature 2 tutorial levels and the first 3 levels of gameplay. The Demo however will be missing some audio files, as 1 some have not been recorded yet and 2 it makes the download smaller. It will also likely have a generic main menu. Expect the demo out next week. - Ninja